So, I just found out that DDR, a.k.a. Dance Dance Revolution, is being made into a MUSICAL...
In a futuristic Orwellian society where dancing is illegal, a group of local street toughs harbor no hope of overthrowing the fascist no-fun government until a mysterious dance prophet named Moonbeam Funk arrives.That looks interesting... lolLoosely inspired by the wildly-popular video game, Dance Dance Revolution is like Footloose set in the future - but kind of scarier, and with 40 really attractive, barely-clothed young actors and buckets of free beer.
Tickets for Dance Dance Revolution are currently on sale. The show runs from December 3 to December 20 at New York City's Ohio Theater. Tickets will set you back $18, though "buckets of free beer" will be included with the admission price.
I can't wait till Thanksgiving, I'm goin on a cruise! From Florida to Mexico, big-ass boat too... Fun Fun!
So, I don't know how many readers I have, prolly 1, cause thats how many comments I have... If you do read this tho, let me know! And let your friends and fellow bloggers know! I can't promise good content all the time, but there may be something interesting every now and then!

1 comment:
Make that two readers :D
That Ren Fair sounds fun, I've never been to one before. Post pics, I wanna see ;)
Keep up the blogging!!
-Vanessa
Post a Comment